At Corsight, we are a group of passionate engineers and entrepreneurs with a track record of creating paradigm-changing products powered by a proprietary Autonomous AI. We believe Facial Recognition is a force for good. Our mission is to radically enhance the world of facial recognition technologies while holding ourselves to the highest standards in personal privacy protection.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will be responsible for the full lifecycle of their products. lead design requirements and specifications, work with development teams through delivery, and push for adoption of new tools by our customers, in coordination and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
Corsight, is looking for a creative thinker. A leader who understands the bigger picture but is also detail oriented with an innovative vision who is passionate about customers and products with a “can do” approach. You hold great communication, presentation, and leadership skills, are independent and have the ability to take ownership of activities from initiation to completion. You must be keen to develop your
knowledge and experience in the world of Biometrics and facial recognition.
- You have previous working experience as a Product Manager – for at least 3 years.
- You have a proven product management background working on B2B Enterprise Software products.
- You have experience with multidisciplinary product management (involving HW and SW components).
- You have a proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product, throughout its full life cycle.
- You have a proven ability to drive products and effectively communicate with different stakeholders such as Development, Research, Marketing, Business, and C-Level personnel.
- You have outstanding customer-facing capabilities.
- Advantage – You are familiar with AI, Machine Learning & Deep Learning concepts. Control systems, Building management systems, or Smart IoT edge devices.
- Advantage – You have a solid technical background with an understanding of edge and cloud technologies.
- Fluency in English – written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Startup experience – a big plus
The Product Manager will report to the VP of Product & Operations.
- Work with customers to create and validate the product strategy and translate this into abstracted product requirements and specifications.
- Self-learn approach and ability to understand complex systems including: processes, products integrations, Interfaces, and technical architecture.
- Assist in the development of product strategy by understanding product differentiation and detecting market opportunities and threats.
- Be the owner of product planning, requirements, and execution of the product life cycle.
- Work with the UI/UX and industrial designers to create wireframes, prototypes, and product designs.
- Work closely with engineering to deliver with fast time to market targets.
- Maintain and execute according to the product roadmap.
- Define and follow KPIs for the team and the product.
- Strong knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices