At Corsight, we are a group of passionate engineers and entrepreneurs with a track record of creating paradigm-changing products powered by a proprietary Autonomous AI. We believe Facial Recognition is a force for good. Our mission is to radically enhance the world of facial recognition technologies while holding ourselves to the highest standards in personal privacy protection.
We are looking for a senior hands on QA with leadership capabilities who will oversee product quality throughout the entire product lifecycle. An experienced Lead QA Engineer who wants to step up and make a strong impact. You will get the opportunity to bring your philosophy and help us ensure our products’ high quality and the most efficient R&D / QA workflows. As a Lead QA Engineer, you must have a mixed background of manual and automation testing and will bring strong knowledge in testing software and hardware.
Corsight, is looking for an individual with outstanding communication and leadership skills. Excellent organizational and time management skills, Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills. A creative thinker with vision and attention to detail. You must be keen to develop your knowledge and experience in the world of Biometrics and facial recognition.
- Proven experience as QA engineer with manual and automated hands on testing, preferable on complex systems with an emphasis on Server/Client tests.
- Experience in programming, creating, executing and analyzing automatic tests.
- 100% hands-on position that includes several technologies and languages, so a desire to learn new technologies is a must
- Self-learn approach and ability to understand complex systems including: processes, products integrations, Interfaces, and technical architecture
- Ability to define test cases and experience in running systematical test cases
- Experience in writing test documents (STD, STP, STR)
- Ability to troubleshoot systems to identify the root cause of issues
- Self-management, hgh skills with project planning, task, and people coordination
- Fluency in English – written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Strong knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- A practiced eye for pixel misalignments, margin errors, and other visual details
- Startup experience – a big plus
The QA Lead will report to the VP of Product & Operations.
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, applying industry best practices and lead continues improvements
- Initiate/develop new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met. Design, analysis, creation and execution of test strategy and scope.
- Version release/quality management: raise risks and mitigations, lead and reflect versions quality aspects from development to release, plan and monitor regression cycles, drive continues improvements in release processes
- Design and develop automated UI tests with the proper tools
- Build QA processes and execute manual end-to-end testing
- Take ownership of quality health (e.g. testing coverage, performance, best practices, etc.)
- Meeting with the software/product designers to determine quality assurance parameters.
- Overseeing the drafting of testing documents.
- Implementing testing procedures and overseeing the QA process.
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures.
- Conducting analysis checks on product specifications.
- Suggest new processes and policies that Engineering and QA can implement to ensure we’re only shipping the best possible product
- Create testing strategies and coordinate QA requirements with the development team
- Identify, record, document, and track bugs