Corsight’s Autonomous AI harnesses the power of unsupervised deep learning to change the world of Facial Recognition, providing unmatched speed and accuracy, and overcoming the most challenging conditions — low image quality, dark scenes, extreme angles, and even face masks that are now a part of our everyday life. Corsight’s real-time Face Recognition analytics are used worldwide for fighting crime, preventing fraud, seamless authentication and more.
We are a group of passionate engineers and entrepreneurs focused on creating top quality AI-based products. At Corsight, We believe Facial Recognition should be a force for good. Our mission is to radically enhance the world of facial recognition while holding ourselves and our partners to the highest standards of ethical conduct and personal privacy protection.
We are looking for a senior hands-on DevOps Lead with strong technical and leadership capabilities who will:
- BSc in Computer Science, Software\Information Systems Engineering or related technical field.
- Good Python skills, Python packaging & distribution (equivalent languages are OK, but you’ll have to catch up!)
- Solid experience with Docker, MongoDB, Kafka, Linux\Ubuntu, Windows, virtual machines, GitHub, Distributed systems
- Managing and utilizing hosting solutions (e.g. Nexus, AWS-ECR)
- Experience with designing and implementing flawless CI/CD processes
- Experience and knowledge in operating systems (Linux / Windows), user management, resources management, system administration
- Experience in standard security practices (e.g., encryption, obfuscation, certificates, key management)
- Develop, maintain and perfect Corsight’s installation and update processes, used by clients/internally
- Support the research team by setting the infrastructure for new AI technologies
- Develop software to integrate with internal backend systems
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve client/developer experience and efficiency
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Design procedures for system monitoring and maintenance
- Work shoulder-to-shoulder with our developers, IT, and product managers.
- Design and implement security measures on-premise / cloud / internal – repositories, databases, and in transit communication
- Design and implement automatic testing and building procedures, rendering the release flow as seamless as possible
- Guide the team through complex, varied environments – multiple OS, drivers, CPU/GPU, cloud/on-premise, and more
- Experience with scalable networking technologies (e.g., Load Balancers, Firewalls, etc.) and web standards (e.g., REST APIs, web security mechanisms, etc).
- Experience in integrating Deep learning technologies and frameworks with respect to GPU/CPU hardware and software (Nvidia, Intel, ARM)
- Experience with Video Management Systems.