Corsight AI, a Successful, innovative Face Recognition startup with a unique AI technology is looking for a talented Engineer to Dive into its backend and deployment architecture and assist the team in adapting it to the new Edge world (chipsets, edge devices).
- Design, implement and lead Corsight’s edge / low compute devices efforts – reducing our top notch quality Face Recognition technology to run on chipsets, Nvidia edge devices, and more.
- Dive into Corsight’s backend and deployment architecture and assist the team in adapting it to the new Edge2Server architecture.
- Meet with product, algorithm developers and the software design team to determine software specifications for various edge related projects
- Integrate Face Recognition to various OEM environments and API.
- Designing and writing the edge software code according to desired specifications.
- Adapt, reduce and optimize Corsight’s unique Face Recognition technology to run on low compute devices.
- Read, analyze and develop software to meet various manufacturers APIs and requirements.
- Test the software for scalability, structure, performance and most of all – quality.
- BSc in Computer Science, Software\Information Systems Engineering or related technical field.
- Experience in complete life-cycle of RT/edge/embedded software systems and development (no hardware development, integration only)
- Solid experience with navigating through extensive OEM API documentation, and writing efficient & maintainable code that runs on the hardware
- Experience \ eager to learn how to adapt, optimize, reduce and run Deep Learning and Machine Learning processes on low compute devices
- Very high C \ C++ proficiency
- Familiarity with Python (or equivalent)
- MSc . in Computer Science/Software Engineering/EE/other relevant field or equivalent work
- Experience with developing and deploying software on at least one of the following: Jetson (Nano, NX), Intel NUC, Qualcomm chipsets, Ambarella chipsets
- Familiarity with VMs, Docker, MongoDB, Kafka, Distributed systems/IoT
- Familiarity / experience with Yocto OS
- Eager to learn and work with new programming languages and new technologies
- Team player
- Self-motivated, able to drive tasks end-to-end without external assistance
- Autodidact- able to independently learn and implement new technologies