- Key role at Corsight – lead and own all external integrations to our core technology, such as – Video Management Systems, access control systems
- Coordinate with product stakeholders, algorithm developers and the software design team to determine software specifications.
- Designing and writing the integration software code according to desired specifications.
- Find your way through 3rd party documentation, isolating what is crucial for the integration, communicating with our product managers as you push forward.
- Read, analyze and develop software to meet various manufacturers APIs requirements
- Design, develop and integrate Corsight’s face recognition backend to various video management systems
- Identify necessary design changes (or flaws) and surface them to the software brass (VP R&D, Architect)
- BSc in Computer Science, Software\Information Systems Engineering or related technical field.
- High C# & .NET proficiency
- Good Python skills (or equivalent language)
- Outstanding skills in understanding / reading code in multiple languages
- Solid experience in developing Web services, RESTful / event based APIs
- Familiarity with common web security practices (HTTPs, oAuth, users management, etc)
- Familiarity with multiservices architecture and distributed systems
- Comfortable with both Windows & Linux
- ** high social skills **
- Working knowledge with at least one well known Video Management System (Genetec, Milestone…) – Big advantage!
- Experience with Web applications development (with any stack)
- Eager to learn and work with new programming languages and new technologies
- Team player
- Self-motivated, able to drive tasks end-to-end without external assistance
- Autodidact- able to independently learn and implement new technologies